Are you a Trippy Stick user wondering how to make hash oil ? Do not
feel alone as 40% of our customers, and probably 100% of those new to medicinal marijuana
accessories, ask the same question.
Another of frequent questions, nearly everyone asks where can you
buy Hash oil online ? The trippy stick vaporizers require this to run and without the
Hash oil, you can't use it properly. While we refrain from answering that due to possible
legal issues, here is information we can provide.
How to Make Hash Oil. A help manual, exclusive to TrippyStickVaporizer.com
How to Make Hash Oil for Trippy Sticks Guide
Simply follow the steps below to create Grade A+ Hash oil for your trippy stick.
Flavor and condition the brew to create unique flavors and potencies of THC vaporizer formulas
Use instructions at your own risk.:
what you need:
- 1/8z Ounce of High Quality Marijuana.
- 2 Oz of Bacardi Rum - 151 Proof
- Coffee/ Fine Grinder
- Shallow Pan and/or Aluminum foil
- Storage container
- 2 Clean Mason Jars
- Injection tool that can fill trippy stick cartridge
- When brewing Hash oil, make sure you have GREAT venilation.
dont buy Hash Oil online, just follow these instructions :
- Chop / Grind Marijuana really fine
- Place the grinded weed in a shallow pan
[ A sheet of aluminum foil works as well. feel free to make a foil tray ]
- Bake at 325 degrees for 5 minutes
- Remove the pan of grinded leaves and put it in 2 ounces of 151 proof Bacardi Bum
[ pour these into a wide mouthed glass mason jar ]
- Simmer the brew in a water bath for 20 minutes. The simmering temperature should keep the rum and marijuana mix in the 170 degree range
- Use a strainer separate the organic Hash Oil from the solids
[ cheese cloth might work ]
- Store the oil in a clean Jar for 28-36 hours
- Inject oil into one of the sterilized & empty
trippy stick hash oil catridges provided with your purchase from us
Use the highest percentage alcohol you can find if using anything other than the Bacardi 151 Rum.
Keep in mind you leave the Hash oil to itself for 28-36 hours because the alcohol needs
to evaporate from it. The final liquid creation/oil should be a dark brownish-green color if
done right. Each milliliter of the THC / Hash oil is equivalent of 1 gram of the marijuana
Use any/all of these instructions at your own risk.